This document informs you of our policies regarding the handling
of personal data when you use the GeezIME application.
- GeezIME 2014: a software keyboard for the Android
- GeezIME Keyboard: a software keyboard for the Android
- GeezIME Keyboard: a software keyboard for the Apple iOS
- GeezIME for Mac: a software input method editor for the
Apple macOS platform.
- GeezIME: a software input method editor for the Microsoft
Effective date: January 1, 2014
GeezLab.com ("us", "we", or "our")
designs and operates the
GeezIME software application (the "Service") on multiple platforms.
- The GeezIME app does NOT collect any personal data, such as user name, email, location,
phone number, credit card information, location etc.
- The GeezIME app does NOT save keystrokes or text input made through the application.
- The GeezIME app does NOT request any device permissions such as access to contacts,
storage, media etc.
Transfer of Data
- The GeezIME app does NOT connect to the internet.
- The GeezIME app does NOT send data to any online services over the internet.
The GeezIME keyboard operates in isolation from the rest of your applications on your system
and there are no security risks posed directly by GeezIME pertaining to your input data.